Topics for Marriage from A to Z
- The Ruling on Marriage.
- Traits of a Good Woman.
- Impermissible Contracts.
- Women who can not be Married.
- Examining Contracts.
- The Dowry.
- Spousal Interaction (i.e. Living Together).
- Fairness between Wives.
- Etiquettes of Intimacy.
- Etiquettes of the Waleemah (Wedding Feast).
- A Child that Does not Resemble the Father.
The meaning of the Quran states:
When you are among them, and you lead them in prayer (i.e. the prayer of fear), a group of them are commanded to stand with you. [4:102]
Shaykh Mansoor al-Buhootee [d. 1051 AH], may Allah have mercy on him, said:
Allah commanded that congregation be performed in a state of fear, so it is more deserving to be performed if there is no fear. (1)
(1) See “Notes on ar-Rawdh”, 2/257.